Step up your Valentine’s gift giving game and shop at the Pre-Valentine’s Fly-In Farmer’s Market on Saturday, February 9th between 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. at the St. Mary’s County Regional Airport!
The Pre-Valentine’s Fly-In Farmer’s Market will feature:
- Battle Creek Beef – Full assortment of all “natural” beef and pork products.
- Blue Wind Gourmet – Local chocolate.
- Goose Creek Farm – Farm-raised Shiitake mushrooms. Fresh and dried.
- R&H Farms – Pork products from free range heritage pigs. USDA gourmet pork.
- Swamp Fox – Family owned small farm selling pastured raised chicken, duck & eggs.
- Olivin’s – Maryland’s finest aged & infused Fine Olive Oil & Vinegars.
- Port of Leonardtown Winery – Because what doesn’t say love like a bottle of wine!
- Social Coffeehouse – Fresh Maryland coffee & “hot” Locavore Panini’s!
- Moonstruck Oysters – Local farm raised oysters from Hollywood, MD.
- Tobacco Barn Distillery – Highly-acclaimed Bourbon and Spirits!
- Just Loafin’ – Locally made artisan breads.
- Grandpap’s Honey – Locally sourced honey from Southern Maryland.
- Free State Cidery – Hard Apple Cider from the highest quality apples harvested in Maryland.
Questions? Please contact us 301-373-2280